Using Cox identities in OE with Verizon as isp

Old March 29th 06, 06:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
camman64

Default Using Cox identities in OE with Verizon as isp

I have 4 cox identities and 2 verizon identities in OE6. I have set up all
the Cox as the pop and the smtp, and yet one cox id will not let me forward
an outside received email to another id get error message Your server has
unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include
server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject
'forward', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number:
0x800CCC0F(did not include graphics of photos), yet I can generate a test
email for that id to my other cox ids and it goes. In "manage identities"
box, the verizon main id is set to "use this identities when using an email
progam" and the problem identity(cox) is listed "use this program when a
program cannot ask for you to chose an identity". I have check the profiles,
and they all are identical..What's up?
Regards,
camman64