Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Create Address Book (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/96385-create-address-book.html)

bnmohan via WindowsKB.com October 27th 09 10:18 AM

Create Address Book

Hi! 27 Oct

I just managed to ruin my address book.

Is there anyway I can bulk create an address book from the dbxes?

I do hope there is a yes. Else, open every message, add to address book.

SAD

Mohan

Ken October 27th 09 12:16 PM

Create Address Book

Search in Hidden folders for .wa~

It is a backup of your address book.

Ken October 27th 09 12:16 PM

Create Address Book

bnmohan via WindowsKB.com October 27th 09 01:13 PM

Create Address Book

Ummm.

It was a reformat with Application Data/Microsoft not copied.

Ken wrote:
Search in Hidden folders for .wa~

It is a backup of your address book.

| Hi! 27 Oct

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

bnmohan via WindowsKB.com October 27th 09 01:13 PM

Create Address Book

Ken wrote:
Search in Hidden folders for .wa~

It is a backup of your address book.

| Hi! 27 Oct

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

Dori A Schmetterling October 27th 09 06:12 PM

Create Address Book

From now on I guess you'll do daily backups... ideally proper ones
offsite... ;-)

DAS

---

Ken wrote:
Search in Hidden folders for .wa~

It is a backup of your address book.

| Hi! 27 Oct

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

Dori A Schmetterling October 27th 09 06:12 PM

Create Address Book

From now on I guess you'll do daily backups... ideally proper ones
offsite... ;-)

DAS

---

Ken wrote:
Search in Hidden folders for .wa~

It is a backup of your address book.

| Hi! 27 Oct

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

Dori A Schmetterling October 28th 09 10:53 AM

Create Address Book

Tut tut...using obscure abbreviations in a fairly general, international
NG...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol

http://www.acronymfinder.com/Sol.html

Eventually I found "Sadly Outta Luck". Is that what you meant?
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SOL

DAS

---
"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message