Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Outlook Express Help!!! (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/94890-outlook-express-help.html)

Julie[_4_] September 14th 09 04:04 PM

Outlook Express Help!!!

We've used Outlook Express on this computer for many years. Now we can't
access our new mail or send mail using it. The error message reads:

-- Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and password
are correct. Account: 'Hotmail', Server:
'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail,
Server Response: 'Forbidden', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 998,
Socket Error: 87, Error Number: 0x800CCC33

We've verified everything.

I've emailed for help but ???

HELP!!!

Thank you!

Julie

PA Bear [MS MVP] September 14th 09 05:58 PM

Outlook Express Help!!!

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...2f231c1068d817
&ff