Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   What wrong's is my email filter rule? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/94877-what-wrongs-my-email-filter.html)

Eric September 14th 09 06:44 AM

What wrong's is my email filter rule?

Does anyone have any suggestions on setting rules for email filter?

I get 2 sets of rule for filtering email.
1 rule at top
If receiver is , then send to my folder.

2 rule at bottom
If send is not contained @office.com, then send to trash bin.

When I send an email to
, and open Outlook Express 6, I
expect this email will redirect into my folder, but it redirects into trash
bin.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what wrong the rule is on filtering
emails?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

PA Bear [MS MVP] September 14th 09 07:02 AM

What wrong's is my email filter rule?

Message Rules Tips
http://www.insideoe.com/tips/rules.htm

Why doesn't my rule work?
http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#rules

My tip: Add "Stop processing more rules" to #1