Toastess TSK-21S Silhouette 1500-Watt Stainless-Steel Cordless Electric Kettle

Old May 22nd 09, 01:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default Toastess TSK-21S Silhouette 1500-Watt Stainless-Steel Cordless Electric Kettle

List Price:$59.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000GCCEFQ
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GCCEFQ

The design looks great and yes, it does boil water fast. It's not that easy to see the water line to know how much you've filled it - but this is a minor point. Other than that, I'm pleased with the purchase and the price.
I bought this kettle because I thought it looked so nice. It has a light to show when it is on and I love the design. However, from the beginning it was very noisy and took longer to boil than my old Braun plastic kettle. This week it stopped working completely, and when I contacted Toastess they said they will do nothing for me because I can't find the original warranty card. I have only had it 7 months.
This is a great product. I boil 5 cups of water in 5 minutes...much faster than on top of stove...and NO boiling over. Product has automatic switch off when water boils. No audible sound, though, other than switch clicking off. Has power on/off light also. To pour water you just lift off base...very easy to use and very well designed. Very worth the money!
The Toastess TSK-21S Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle boils water faster than a microwave or stove tope. It's 3 level automatic safety system ensures safe operation: Auto boil and off switch, kettle shuts off if plugged in dry, kettle shuts off when lifted off the round power base. The concealed elements permit ast and easy cleaning and it's non-slip rubber feet prevent surface scratching and add stability. With style and efficiency, this Cordless Electric Kettle is the best way to boil water.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45- to 88-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 Month:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0002J1FOO