Standard e-mail client not good installed

Old April 11th 09, 03:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default Standard e-mail client not good installed

If you use Outlook Express, but also have MS Outlook installed, whenever you
get an update for Outlook, it will steal the default from OE.

Make OE the default e-mail client:
http://www.oehelp.com/oedef.aspx

If you have MS Outlook installed, also see:
http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#13
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"Grijze Duif" wrote in message
If I click an e-mail adress in an URL than I see the message "the Standard
e-mail client is not good installed"
Ik have tried to look in HKEY_local_machine\software\clients\Mail\Outlook
Express to see if the MSOE.dll is present, but I cannot see
a fault. What can I do, please help
Grijze Duif

Old April 12th 09, 10:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Grijze Duif[_2_]

"Bruce Hagen" schreef in bericht
If you use Outlook Express, but also have MS Outlook installed, whenever
you get an update for Outlook, it will steal the default from OE.

Make OE the default e-mail client:
http://www.oehelp.com/oedef.aspx

If you have MS Outlook installed, also see:
http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#13
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express
Imperial Beach, CA

"Grijze Duif" wrote in message
If I click an e-mail adress in an URL than I see the message "the
Standard e-mail client is not good installed"
Ik have tried to look in HKEY_local_machine\software\clients\Mail\Outlook
Express to see if the MSOE.dll is present, but I cannot see
a fault. What can I do, please help
Grijze Duif

Thanks for all help, we can continue now !!
Grijze Duif