Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Fonts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/86157-fonts.html)

Karen F[_2_] February 11th 09 11:19 PM

Fonts

How can I change the font on my incoming mail or do I have to accept the
font that the sender uses. I would also like to change my e-mail font and
size for sending messages. Thank you.

--
Karen

Michael Santovec February 12th 09 12:58 AM

Fonts

You can set the reading Font for Plain Text Messages, but not HTML.

This is done at Tools, Options, Read, Fonts, Proportional Font.

If you select Tools, Options, Read, Read all messages in Plain Text,
then it will also apply to HTML messages.