Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Hotmail incoming messages (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/85137-hotmail-incoming-messages.html)

Janet January 26th 09 03:28 PM

Hotmail incoming messages

Since having to reload Windows and Outlook Express, all incoming messages are
duplicated. i.e. each message is shown twice. How can I change this?

Bruce Hagen January 26th 09 03:51 PM

Hotmail incoming messages

Duplicate messages.

For Hotmail, or IMAP accounts:

Tools | Options | General tab. Uncheck either: When starting, go directly to
my Inbox folder or, Send and receive messages at startup.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Janet January 27th 09 10:13 AM

Hotmail incoming messages

Hello Bruce

Thanks for this - messages are now being received correctly.
Janet

Bruce Hagen January 27th 09 03:44 PM

Hotmail incoming messages

You're welcome.