Hotmail incoming messages

Old January 26th 09, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Janet

Default Hotmail incoming messages

Since having to reload Windows and Outlook Express, all incoming messages are
duplicated. i.e. each message is shown twice. How can I change this?
Old January 26th 09, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Duplicate messages.

For Hotmail, or IMAP accounts:

Tools | Options | General tab. Uncheck either: When starting, go directly to
my Inbox folder or, Send and receive messages at startup.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old January 27th 09, 11:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Janet

Hello Bruce

Thanks for this - messages are now being received correctly.
Janet

Old January 27th 09, 04:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

You're welcome.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old February 1st 09, 12:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
nerea

"Janet" wrote in message
Since having to reload Windows and Outlook Express, all incoming
messages
are
duplicated. i.e. each message is shown twice. How can I change this?

Hotmail copies incoming OE mail to deletes Kman Outlook Express 4 January 4th 09 10:04 AM
Outlook Sent messages via Hotmail look like un-read messages infiniteMPG Outlook - General Queries 0 April 2nd 07 09:51 PM
incoming messages as HTML Peter Outlook - General Queries 4 November 16th 06 03:47 PM
INCOMING MESSAGES PAM Outlook Express 2 August 30th 06 06:37 AM
I am not getting any incoming e-mail messages Harvey G. Outlook - General Queries 4 April 21st 06 03:44 PM