Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   FONTS (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/72161-fonts.html)

Paul Koukos May 17th 08 06:42 PM

FONTS

Hi all. I just installed Windows Office 2007 and after that all of my
Outlook Express Fonts are like messed up.

When I look in my OE Inbox all the emails look/show up as normal. But when
I print the emails, the Header is my usual NORMAL print, but the body of the
email is like DOUBLE/TRIPLE?

Any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks.

PA Bear [MS MVP] May 17th 08 07:17 PM

FONTS

OE uses the IE print engine, so change the print font via IE ViewText size.

If IE7's installed, it may be more complicated than that.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net