Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   How to add my name, title, and number on email? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/71843-how-add-my-name-title.html)

Eric May 13th 08 04:16 AM

How to add my name, title, and number on email?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add my name, title, and number at
the end of each email? therefore, I don't need to type my name each time I
send any email.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Bruce Hagen May 13th 08 04:22 AM

How to add my name, title, and number on email?

Press F1 and see the instructions for Signatures.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Brad August 13th 08 03:33 PM

How to add my name, title, and number on email?

Eric

Go to "tools" "options" and click on the "Signatures" tab, click the "new"
button and in the window down below type the information you want.
Don't forget to put a "check" in the box at the top "Add signatures to all
outgoing messages".

Brad