Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Error Number: 0x800ccc19 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/6933-error-number-0x800ccc19.html)

Tyson February 24th 06 04:19 AM

Error Number: 0x800ccc19

I get the following error every time I try to send any kind of message:
A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject 'SAT',
Account: 'pop-server.new.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.new.rr.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19
I have disabled my email scanning on my antivirus. I can't seem to find what
the problem is. Ive had this email address for quite awhile too.

Thanks!

Bruce Hagen February 24th 06 04:31 AM

Error Number: 0x800ccc19

Are you running an anti-spam program? That and e-mail scanning are the usual
culprits. If you're using Norton or McAfee, lose them.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Tyson February 27th 06 08:07 PM

Error Number: 0x800ccc19

Thank You! It worked!

I disabled my e-trust ez anti spam program and that worked.

Thanks

Bruce Hagen February 27th 06 08:21 PM

Error Number: 0x800ccc19

You're welcome.