Opening Link in OE into Designated Browser

Old February 6th 06, 08:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Greg Matthews

Default Opening Link in OE into Designated Browser

Hi,

At present, hyperlinks in OE open by default in IE. How can I change this
so hyperlinks open in a different browser?

Thanks

Greg Matthews

Old February 6th 06, 09:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

OE uses the default browser. So you need to make the other browser the
default. It should have an option to make itself the default.

Old February 7th 06, 05:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Robert Aldwinckle

"Greg Matthews" wrote in message
Hi,

At present, hyperlinks in OE open by default in IE. How can I change this so hyperlinks open in a different browser?

What happens if you try dragging a link from an OE message window
to a window opened with the other browser?

Thanks

Greg Matthews

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle