"Sender's email address was rejected"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 30th 07, 05:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Mike Aldrich

Default "Sender's email address was rejected"

I have never used OE before, and now that I have it set up, properly, I
think, I get this message whenever I try to send an email?
The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's
e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was '.
Subject '*WBTSII Telegraph from General cadet8', Account: 'pop.gmail.com',
Server: 'smtp.googlemail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '530 5.5.1
Authentication Required c15sm12640106anc.34', Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78