my return address is wrong

Old November 22nd 07, 10:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Sylvia M[_2_]

Default my return address is wrong

All is well, until I go to a website and bring up their email form.
Then I get the return address for one of my identities instead of
my own, so the website entity cannot reply, and does not have my return
email address.

How to find an remove, making my real email address default?

TIA

Sylvia R.

Old November 23rd 07, 04:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

When you are at a Website and go to fill in a form, you have to enter the
address you want. If you start to type and see another address in a box that
appears below, (suggesting to click on it to enter it). put the cursor on it
and press Delete. Now there will be no memory of an address.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old November 23rd 07, 06:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Sylvia M[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
All is well, until I go to a website and bring up their email form.
Then I get the return address for one of my identities instead of
my own, so the website entity cannot reply, and does not have my
return email address.

How to find an remove, making my real email address default?

TIA

Sylvia M.

Also, the return address part is faded out, so I can't delete it and put
in my own.
The only thing I can do is to copy the address that I want to send to
and paste it into my own OE email, but it's a bother.
Sylvia M.

Old November 24th 07, 12:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer 5 & 6
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with IE6/7

You can also get to the Internet Explorer newsgroups via this web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx
There select Internet Explorer