Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Unable to set font color or font size in OE 6.0 & IE7 to post (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/40644-unable-set-font-color-font.html)

swtanjul February 12th 07 10:35 PM

Unable to set font color or font size in OE 6.0 & IE7 to post

I have tried everything I can think of to set the font, font size, and font
color in OE 6.0 and I can't set the font, font size, or font color when I go
to post in an MSN group plus if I click to set a font color...there is no
color to choose from...the OE problems are that I have gone into set the
font, color, and size and choose what I want and the moment I begin to type a
message they all change back to times roman font type and black with the size
being 12. I have gone into options and tools and set the best I could but
nothing stays the way I choose it...any suggestions?

Bruce Hagen February 12th 07 10:43 PM

Unable to set font color or font size in OE 6.0 & IE7 to post

Do you have HTML set for news? Tools | Options | Send | Mail Sending Format.
Tools | Options | Compose have different settings for Mail and News as well.

And then there is this:

OLEXP: The Font Size Changes When You Press ENTER in a New Message:

OLEXP: Default Font Size Is Not Applied in a New HTML E-mail Message:

OLEXP: Large or Small Font Printing Message from Outlook Express:

OLEXP: Cannot Change Text Format Using Outlook Express:
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express
~IB-CA~

Michael Santovec February 14th 07 12:47 AM

Unable to set font color or font size in OE 6.0 & IE7 to post

In addition to Bruce's reply, Also check Control Panel, Accessibility
Options, Display and Uncheck Use High Contrast

swtanjul February 14th 07 07:46 PM

"Michael Santovec" wrote:

In addition to Bruce's reply, Also check Control Panel, Accessibility
Options, Display and Uncheck Use High Contrast

-- I just want to thank you....it worked! Have a great week!