Unable to set font color or font size in OE 6.0 & IE7 to post

« Links | bericht »

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 12th 07, 11:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
swtanjul

Default Unable to set font color or font size in OE 6.0 & IE7 to post

I have tried everything I can think of to set the font, font size, and font
color in OE 6.0 and I can't set the font, font size, or font color when I go
to post in an MSN group plus if I click to set a font color...there is no
color to choose from...the OE problems are that I have gone into set the
font, color, and size and choose what I want and the moment I begin to type a
message they all change back to times roman font type and black with the size
being 12. I have gone into options and tools and set the best I could but
nothing stays the way I choose it...any suggestions?