Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   how to activate spellcheck (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/39079-how-activate-spellcheck.html)

ald January 28th 07 07:08 AM

how to activate spellcheck

hello...i have been to "tools" and to "help" but my spellcheck is always
grayed. does anyone have aby ideas what is going on? I have had spellcheck
for many years, but this is a new 'puter and nothing 'traditinal seems to
work. any ideas are appreciated. even my f7 is grayed out... :(
thank you.........

PA Bear January 28th 07 07:27 AM

how to activate spellcheck

Have you read OE Help "To check the spelling in messages"?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Bruce Hagen January 28th 07 03:34 PM

how to activate spellcheck

OE 6 does not come with it's own spell check. You need Word or an MS Office
program. The spell checker in Works 4 through 6 will work with OE, but not
other editions. If you do not have such a program, you can download a free
spell check at one of these sites.

http://www.tinyspell.m6.net/ (Checks the spelling as you type).
--
Bruce Hagen