Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Grayed Attachment file (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/37680-grayed-attachment-file.html)

Ron Sommer January 13th 07 01:59 PM

Grayed Attachment file

Tools, Options, Security tab, uncheck Do not allow attachments that could be
Ronald Sommer

"Arie" wrote in message
:I have Win Xp and Outlook Express 6.0 and recently I can't save executables
: that come as attachment files(they apear as grayed files). Other files
: behave normally. I use also Norton
: anti virus 2005.
: Can someone advise please?
:
: Regards.
:
: Arie
:
:

Milan January 13th 07 05:18 PM

Grayed Attachment file

Click ona message and click "Forward". Now the message appears in an
editable format and you can also save the attachments.

Milan

Bruce Hagen January 13th 07 05:45 PM

Grayed Attachment file

Please fix your clock. You're posting in the future.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express