forward as attachment

Old January 12th 07, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
forward as attachment

Default forward as attachment

Previously when I used "forward as attachment" to send a block of emails that
I had picked up at home on to the work account all I needed to do was drag
them from the opened email to the inbox and it was just as if I had received
them.
Now, I think it was with SP2 but there's been a lot of anguished words said
since then, the headers are corrupted and the body of the mail appears as an
attachment to the mail.
If I copy the email to a folder, edit it and remove the first three header
entries eg:
filename="Your Order with Amazon.co.uk.eml"
And then drag the .eml file back into OE6 suddenly I can read the email again.
However there are other headers from the sorting and routing stuff running
on the mailserver here that are getting deleted which I'd rather was left on
the mail. It all used to work so simply.

Does anybody know what 'fix' I have to uninstall to get back to a system
that works?

Nigel Hewitt
Old January 12th 07, 09:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

It should work as before. I don't understand why you are having things
mixed up. Make sure you don't have any antivirus software set to scan
email or any antispam software running. See www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

steve

Old January 13th 07, 08:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
forward as attachment

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

It should work as before. I don't understand why you are having things
mixed up. Make sure you don't have any antivirus software set to scan
email or any antispam software running. See www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

Thanks. I'll turn the AVG off and see if that fixes it.

nigelh

How to setup a rule to forward rule in Outlook (xp or 2003) to forward emails from a certain domain when app isnt running? KingCronos Outlook - General Queries 7 November 15th 06 11:22 AM
Forward as inline or attachment on actions menu. Joshua Outlook and VBA 0 June 17th 06 04:23 PM
attachment forward ani Outlook Express 8 March 17th 06 12:51 PM
Forward e-mail as an attachment dthmtlgod Outlook and VBA 1 January 25th 06 04:38 PM
rules in 2k3 - drop attachment and forward message Andrew Outlook - General Queries 2 January 19th 06 08:18 PM