Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Will not reload newsgroup posts until exit the group and reenter (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/37575-will-not-reload-newsgroup-posts.html)

tcebob January 11th 07 11:39 PM

Will not reload newsgroup posts until exit the group and reenter

If there are new posts and I hit Send/Receive, there is an eternal hour glass. Hopping to
an adjacent group and then back works, but sometimes I loose my place. Don't believe this
has anything to do with IE7, but who knows; it's responsible for global warming, crying
babies and lost socks.

rs

PA Bear January 11th 07 11:46 PM

Will not reload newsgroup posts until exit the group and reenter

Try F5 instead.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

tcebob January 12th 07 12:28 AM

Will not reload newsgroup posts until exit the group and reenter

Yes, I remember now. Thanks as always.

rs

"PA Bear" wrote in message
: Try F5 instead.
: --
: ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
: MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
: