Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   How to increase font size of the message headers in the inbox window (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/33493-how-increase-font-size-message.html)

ECLiPSE 2002 November 21st 06 03:02 PM

How to increase font size of the message headers in the inbox window

I'm sure this question has been addressed before, but I have not been
able to figure out how to increase the character size in the inbox. I
have no problem with the composition character sizing but hit a wall
with the inbox message header size.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Frank

Bruce Hagen November 21st 06 03:17 PM

How to increase font size of the message headers in the inbox window

You can increase the font size for the message headers, but it will also
change the size in the Folder Tree and some other places.

Right click on the Desktop | Properties | Appearance. If there is an
Advanced button click that. In the Item drop-down box select Icon. Change
the font size there.

Note that this will change the font size in some other places as well.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM November 21st 06 04:50 PM

How to increase font size of the message headers in the inbox window

"ECLiPSE 2002" wrote in message
I'm sure this question has been addressed before, but I have not been
able to figure out how to increase the character size in the inbox. I
have no problem with the composition character sizing but hit a wall
with the inbox message header size.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Frank

Did you try View | Text Size? That should change the message window or
Preview Pane. For the Message List, see Bruce' response.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
http://www.fjsmjs.com

ECLiPSE 2002 November 22nd 06 01:14 PM

How to increase font size of the message headers in the inbox window

Thanks for the responses and advice Bruce and Frank - both worked
suggestions worked.

Frank