spell check

Old November 20th 06, 02:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default spell check

Spell Checking does not work in OE:
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm

And: An error occurred while the spelling was being checked or: Spell Check
was halted:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224176
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"az2sons" wrote in message
Hey there, the other day my spell checker stopper working in OE6, I have
Mocrosoft Office (which I have always had) but the spell check feature
just
stopped working.
Help if you can
az2sons

Spell check dialog box scrolls to the bottom Spell check dialog box scrolls to the bottom repeatedly, Tom Tessier Outlook Express 7 November 11th 06 03:31 PM
Outlook express can't spell check. It says to check later. Harold Outlook - General Queries 2 September 8th 06 10:56 PM
Spell Check chathp Outlook Express 3 September 7th 06 08:49 PM
spell check D Eberly Outlook Express 3 June 3rd 06 02:32 AM
Can't Spell Check Max Outlook Express 3 February 13th 06 09:58 AM