Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Favourites shortcuts don't work (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/33049-favourites-shortcuts-dont-work.html)

Stuart Reed November 16th 06 10:29 AM

Favourites shortcuts don't work

For some unknown reason I can't access the majority of my favourites after
having saved the shortcuts. Some of them are OK but only after clicking on
them repeatedly. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Stuart

Bruce Hagen November 16th 06 03:29 PM

Favourites shortcuts don't work

For Internet Explorer questions not pertaining to Outlook Express, please
post to one of the following:

IE6 Specific Newsgroup:

IE General newsgroup:
Bruce Hagen