all OE6 message texts vanished, then reappeared later?

Old November 12th 06, 09:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
jbclem

Default all OE6 message texts vanished, then reappeared later?

I shouldn't be complaining since all the message texts came back, but I'd like to figure out if there was something I did to trigger this. Today, all of the message texts in OE6, news and mail, became invisible. The headers were still there, and looking at the .dbx file sizes I'd say the text was also still there, just invisible. I rebooted once but the problem was still there. A little later I rebooted again and when I checked a little later, the message texts were back.

Any ideas as to the cause of this? I've read about a .pst file that has a 2 gb size limit...where is this file located, I'd like to check it's size (although there were no error messages when my message texts vanished).

jc
Old November 14th 06, 10:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

PST files are used by Outlook, not OE. See www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#10

steve