How do you backup Outlook Express mail folders?

Old October 27th 06, 08:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default How do you backup Outlook Express mail folders?

I'd like to backup all my emails from Outlook Express, and then to
restore them if my computer ever crashes. Is there a way to do that?
--Thanks

Old October 27th 06, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ted Zieglar

http://www.insideoe.com/backup/

---
Ted Zieglar
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."

Old October 27th 06, 09:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Backup & Resto

http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/backup/

http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx

Backing up and Cloning your OE Identities:
http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/backup/clone.htm

If you are transferring to another PC, and have access to a Windows XP setup
CD, or if both computers are running Windows XP, see:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...pten.mspx#EBAA
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express