Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   How do you backup Outlook Express mail folders? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/31292-how-do-you-backup-outlook.html)

[email protected] October 27th 06 08:48 PM

How do you backup Outlook Express mail folders?

I'd like to backup all my emails from Outlook Express, and then to
restore them if my computer ever crashes. Is there a way to do that?
--Thanks

Ted Zieglar October 27th 06 08:59 PM

How do you backup Outlook Express mail folders?

http://www.insideoe.com/backup/

---
Ted Zieglar
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."

Bruce Hagen October 27th 06 09:02 PM

How do you backup Outlook Express mail folders?

Backup & Resto

http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/backup/

http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx

Backing up and Cloning your OE Identities:
http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/backup/clone.htm

If you are transferring to another PC, and have access to a Windows XP setup
CD, or if both computers are running Windows XP, see:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...pten.mspx#EBAA
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express