Microsoft Exchange Server

Old October 14th 06, 08:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
John Boonstra

Default Microsoft Exchange Server

I am trying to stet up Microsoft Outlook. One menu asks me for the
Microsoft Exchange Server and Mailbox. Where can I find this information?

Old October 14th 06, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Outlook and Outlook Express are entirely different programs.

MS Outlook newsgroups:
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old October 14th 06, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

You get that from your mail service provider. Unless you are in a
corporate environment, it's not likely you are using an Exchange server
.. More likely you need to set up a POP3 account if you are using an
ISP.

Use the following newsgroups for questions or problems with
Outlook97/98/2000+
> [...]

You can also get to the Outlook97/98/2000+ newsgroups via this web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
There select Desktop Applications then Outlook

For help with Outlook97/98/2000+ see:
Slipstick Systems Outlook and Exchange Solutions Center
http://www.slipstick.com/index.htm