Outlook Express 6 - Draft Email Icons on Desktop - Unable to use in draft form

Old October 13th 06, 10:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default Outlook Express 6 - Draft Email Icons on Desktop - Unable to use in draft form

Hi all,

I need help with using draft email icons saved on the desktop. I had
saved a few email drafts which I use everyday on my desktop. And one
fine day after some Windows Update, they failed to open in the draft
form. There is no send button when I open the email to actually send it
after editing.

Now if I have to use the same email, I have open the icon and hit reply
all (as it goes to a group of people) so that it can go into an edit
mode. Once that is done, I then have to cut and paste the format text
on top of the email and carry on.

Please can anybody help.

Best regards,
Hiten.

Old October 13th 06, 11:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

There is now an additional patch that fixes that problem. See
www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#14 for details.

steve

ups.com...