How do I either get rid of outlook express or get it to work?

Old July 25th 06, 04:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael McDaniel

Default How do I either get rid of outlook express or get it to work?

I finally figured out that it wont work with hotmail so that address which
is my main address can't use. I have comcast and dont know how to set up
this account so that it will work in sending and receiving email as it just
wont work for me. I also have a couple of other addresses that are in the
file that I want to delete and keep it to one address for outlook express.
But cant figure that out either. I either want it to work or get rid of it
completely! any takers for this project? Thanks.

Old July 25th 06, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ken

How do I setup Outlook Express for email? To set up Outlook Express with your Comcast.net user name and password, follow the steps outlined below. Alternately, you can click here to run a One Click ...
http://www.comcast.com/Support/Faq.a...8&CID=1&Type=3 - 24k -

Old July 25th 06, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

If you want to use Outlook Express to access your Hotmail account, you must
have an MSN subscription, or Hotmail Plus. For more information, visit the
following Microsoft Web site:
http://join.msn.com/hotmailplus/overview-std

See this about reading Hotmail in OE:
http://email.about.com/od/outlookexp...s/wt041202.htm
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Old July 25th 06, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ted Zieglar

"How to configure Outlook Express to use a Hotmail account"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=220852

"How do I setup [Comcast to use] Outlook Express for email"
http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/inde...k_Express17686

When posting to newsgroups in future, please supply more detail than "it
just wont work for me".
---
Ted Zieglar
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."