spell check

Old July 12th 06, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Janet

Default spell check

Can anyone tell me how safe spell checke are to download to outlook express
6. And also is there anything i can download that comes with spell check. I
heard there is something called tinyspell but dont know how safe these things
are. I have windows xp home ty for any help,janet
Old July 12th 06, 09:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

I use the one at the first link, and I know people who use the other. As far
as safety, you have nothing to worry about.

OE 6 does not come with it's own spell check. You need Word or an MS Office
program. The spell checker in Works 4 through 6 will work with OE, but not
other editions. If you do not have such a program, you can download a free
spell check at one of these sites.

http://www.tinyspell.m6.net/ (Checks the spelling as you type).
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Old July 12th 06, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ken

Hi Janet,

I know of others who have downloaded from this website, have not heard of
any complaints.

Spell Checker for OE

Ken

Old July 12th 06, 09:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Janet

"Janet" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how safe spell checke are to download to outlook
express
6. And also is there anything i can download that comes with spell check.
heard there is something called tinyspell but dont know how safe these
things
are. I have windows xp home ty for any help,janet

Ty soo much for the help . I went to the majorgeeks site but it said for outlook express 2.1. Is that an old version of ox cos i have oe 6 or does it mean something els. Also a box comes up saying to download something called a registry mechanic to prevent crashes and errors . My puter almost never crashes but do i need this?ty again

Old July 12th 06, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

"Janet" wrote in message
news

"Janet" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how safe spell checke are to download to outlook
express
6. And also is there anything i can download that comes with spell
check.
heard there is something called tinyspell but dont know how safe these
things
are. I have windows xp home ty for any help,janet

Ty soo much for the help . I went to the majorgeeks site but it said for
outlook express 2.1. Is that an old version of ox cos i have oe 6 or does
it mean something els. Also a box comes up saying to download something
called a registry mechanic to prevent crashes and errors . My puter
almost never crashes but do i need this?ty again

2.1 is the version of the Spell Check, not OE. Go ahead and download it.
(You need it!). Skip the registry mechanic. It's not needed.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Old July 14th 06, 05:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Janet

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

"Janet" wrote in message
news

"Janet" wrote in message
[...]

TY SO VERY MUCH :0)

spell check D Eberly Outlook Express 3 June 3rd 06 02:32 AM
spell check jd Outlook - General Queries 1 May 26th 06 10:24 PM
spell check help? gregfarr Outlook Express 2 May 20th 06 04:26 PM
Spell Check yojerkyboy Outlook - General Queries 1 March 10th 06 11:06 PM
Can't Spell Check Max Outlook Express 3 February 13th 06 09:58 AM