microsoft program for 2003

Old July 12th 06, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
VICKIE RAZON

Default microsoft program for 2003

can anybody down load the program to my email address I do not have the money right now to buy this program. So could anybody please down load to my email thanks I would really appraise this it is

--
VICKIE RAZON
Old July 12th 06, 04:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Tom Willett

What program? Why would you think anyone would send it to you for free?
I don't have the money to buy a new car right now. Would you please drive
one to my house so I can appraise it for a year or two?

Old July 12th 06, 04:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Another waste of education:
http://iislands.com/phoenixaitp/contacts.html

Old July 12th 06, 04:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ken

Hi Vicky,

Microsoft has various programs that have the word 2003 in them, which particular program are you referring to?

Ken

Old July 12th 06, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ted Zieglar

I don't have any free Microsoft programs for you, but since you made the
mistake of posting your email address I have plenty of spam to send you.

---
Ted Zieglar
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."

Old July 13th 06, 02:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

You should be getting all sorts of wonderful email messages and things to download now, Vickie ).
--
~PA Bear

Old July 13th 06, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
VICKIE RAZON

I am not asking for you to give me the program for free I have the program I
am asking if you have the 25# code because I lost the code thank you very
much!

--
VICKIE RAZON

Old July 13th 06, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Just a hunch, but I would assume the code is different for every CD made.
But why even ask here?

Outlook and Outlook Express are entirely different programs. Please ask in
an MS Outlook newsgroup:
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Old July 13th 06, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ken

Hi Vickie,

Which Microsoft program do you need the 25# code for?

There are many Microsoft programs that include the word "2003".

Each may require a different solution as to how to acquire the code.

Ken