OT ?? Scam

Old June 27th 06, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Tri-Pacer

Default OT ?? Scam

I don't know which group would be appropriate for this so since I got the
message in OE I'll ask here.

I got this message on my "throw away" mail account. I suspect it is a phish
or scam.

Can anyone confirm if this is indeed a scam?

Thanks much.

Paul Anton

Alot of Canadian and USA dns has not updated but you can contact your isp
and tell them you can not access www.f2atv.com ip 209.35.190.34 but that you
can access it from work and places with different isp;s and they will clear
the cache for you.

To not recieve anymore emails just simply reply to this and put the words
unsubscribe in the subject line or log into your usercp and uncheck reciever
admin emails.

Old June 27th 06, 04:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ted Zieglar

An obvious scam. Did you ask f2atv technical support why you can't access
their website? The poor English alone is a giveaway.

--
Ted Zieglar
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."

Old June 27th 06, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
jt3

"Ted Zieglar" wrote in message
An obvious scam. Did you ask f2atv technical support why you can't access
their website?

The poor English alone is a giveaway.

--
Ted Zieglar
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."

snip,snip

Are you suggesting that a lot of the ng posters are scamming?? --Oh, no, of
course not--it includes capital letters!!

:-))

Old June 28th 06, 10:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Vincent Xu [MSFT]

Hi,

Actually, we call such email spam. You can just ignore it since you have no
idea what he is saying.

Have a good day!

Best regards,

Vincent Xu
Microsoft Online Partner Support

that others
may learn and benefit from this issue.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,and confers no rights.

From: "jt3"

Subject: OT ?? Scam