Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Moving OE From One Computer To Another (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/17175-moving-oe-one-computer-another.html)

Tom Ryan June 8th 06 01:49 AM

Moving OE From One Computer To Another

Hello,
I have a laptop that I use in the winter in Arizona. In the spring I go
back to Minnesota, where I have a desktop. I would like to move the
address book and all the mail from the laptop to the desktop. What is
the procedure here. Both are PC's

Bruce Hagen June 8th 06 02:09 AM

Moving OE From One Computer To Another

Backup and Resto

http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/backup/

http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...ten.mspx#E3EAC

Backing up and Cloning your OE Identities:
http://www.insideoe.com/backup/index.htm
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express