Trouble in sending mails from out look express

Old May 2nd 06, 05:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default Trouble in sending mails from out look express

I have bee using Microsoft out look express 6 with Hotmail account.
I am facind the difficulty in sending the messages.Every time I try I
get the following error report.
The server does not support the required HTTP methods. Account:
'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp',
Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Method Not Allowed', Port: 0,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC35

--

Posted from -
http://www.officehelp.in

Old May 2nd 06, 06:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Are you using a paid Hotmail account? If not, that may be the problem. If
you are, see:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...n-us%3BQ311022
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

news:vibhuti_joshihotmail.com.276wa2@NoSpamPleaze. com...

Old May 3rd 06, 02:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

IE Tools Internet Options Privacy Sites: type in

hotmail.com

and Allow Cookies.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org