Can I continue using Outlook Express if I install Firefox?

Old April 26th 06, 05:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
eli

Default Can I continue using Outlook Express if I install Firefox?

Hello:

I currently use IE 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 . I make extensive use of Outlook
Express 6.0.

Would installing Firefox as my browser prevent or in some way hamper my use
of
Outlook Express?

If there is a compatibility issue here, is there a way of installing the
firefox so to allow continued use of Outlook Express?

TIA

-Eli

Windows XP Pro SP2

Old April 26th 06, 07:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
N. Miller

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:46:21 -0400, eli wrote:

Hello:

I currently use IE 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 . I make extensive use of Outlook
Express 6.0.

Would installing Firefox as my browser prevent or in some way hamper my use
of
Outlook Express?

If there is a compatibility issue here, is there a way of installing the
firefox so to allow continued use of Outlook Express?

TIA

-Eli

Windows XP Pro SP2

I have the following (all on one computer):

Browser:

MS Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106
Mozilla 1.7.12 (browser, only, of the suite)
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.2 (set as the default browser)
Netscape 7.2 (full suite)
Opera 8.54

E-Mail client:

MS Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123
(/w MOSE.DLL 6.00.2800.1478)
Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5
Netscape 7.2 (client component of the browser suite)
40tude Dialog 2.0.15.1 (SMTP component)
Pegasus Mail 4.31 (set as the default e-mail client)
Sam Spade 1.14

News reader:

MS Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123
(/w MOSE.DLL 6.00.2800.1478)
Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5
Netscape 7.2 (client component of the browser suite)
40tude Dialog 2.0.15.1 (set as the default news reader)

They all work together without any problems.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
Old April 26th 06, 08:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
the guru

eli wrote:

Would installing Firefox as my browser prevent or in some way hamper my use
of
Outlook Express?

No.

The PC Guru: www.the-pc-guru.com