Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Background Colors (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/11873-background-colors.html)

KB April 17th 06 09:52 PM

Background Colors

I am suddenly getting a red background on many emails, webpages, exporer and
and cannot find out how to get rid of this. It is very annoying.

Michael Santovec April 17th 06 10:21 PM

Background Colors

In Internet Explorer, look at Tools, Internet Options, General, Color.
Have you set a background color there?

If Use Windows Colors is set there, then look at Control Panel, Display,
Themes and Appearance.