2 gig inbox gives error message

Old June 4th 10, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Dick Foster

Default 2 gig inbox gives error message

Here is my problem.....I have hit the wall at 2 gigs of inbox.dbx space and
I now get an error message. I can no longer see emails at all. Fortunatly I
have 2 other files called inbox2010.dbx and inboxthru12312009.dbx. No new
messages flow into my inbox.dbx because it is full. So my question a
1)Can I somehow change my inbox2010.dbx into inbox.dbx so that I can get new
messages or
2)Can I change new messages from going into inbox.dbx to go into
inbox2010.dbx. or
3) is there a way to get into inbox.dbx(which has 2 gigs in it and will not
show me received messages) to remove lots of messages.
Any help would be appreciated. TIA