Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

Old September 24th 09, 01:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
BillW50

Default Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

I have Synaptics Touchpad v5.9 (7.12.3.0) installed on this Gateway
laptop. And when I open a post in its own window, the touchpad scroll
works fine. Although my five Asus EeePC which use a newer version
Synaptics Driver v6.3 will not scroll the window from the touchpad. Also
just tried the newest version and that one doesn't work either. If I use
a mouse, that scroll anyway works. So has anybody else seen this
behavior from Synaptics Drivers and OE6?

--
Bill
Gateway MX6124 ('06 era) - Windows XP SP2

Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6 BillW50 Outlook Express 17 October 1st 09 01:53 PM
scrolling through contacts JuanB Outlook - Using Contacts 2 August 15th 08 08:50 PM
scrolling sound GMG Outlook Express 1 October 3rd 07 03:07 PM
scrolling Mouse over a TextBox edgar Outlook and VBA 0 May 8th 07 07:04 PM
WEB SCROLLING safs Outlook - Using Contacts 3 October 14th 06 08:28 PM