Outlook Banter

-   Outlook Express (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/)
-   -   Tranferring email files form one PC to another (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-express/101834-tranferring-email-files-form-one.html)

Hagar[_3_] April 14th 10 03:46 AM

Tranferring email files form one PC to another

I realize that this question has been asked a thousand times before
and I should have paid attention. .
I have copied all the files with the *dbx extension to a memory stick.
How do I get them from there into the Local Folders of the new PC.

TIA,

Hagen Sahm

Bruce Hagen[_4_] April 14th 10 04:08 AM

Tranferring email files form one PC to another

Assuming this is OE to OE? Did you include Folders.dbx? If yes:

Backup & Resto
http://www.insideoe.com/backup/

Backing up and Cloning your OE Identities:
http://www.insideoe.com/backup/clone.htm

If you did not include Folders.dbx, you have some work cut out for
yourself.

How to restore individual dbx files:
http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx#imp1
--