Can't delete

Old March 28th 10, 11:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Guest

Default Can't delete

"Rick Morrison" rlmorbg.bg;bvpglflb
wrote in message ...
Working on a friend's computer. All of a sudden he can't delete anything.
If I highlight an email then hit the delete button nothing happens. If I
open the message then hit the delete I get a dialog box that says "This
message can't be deleted" Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rick Morrison

Old April 14th 10, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Андрей[_3_]

cgf
Tristan.co.nz сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: