Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
*Reproducible* OL2K3 Meeting Request Tracking with Dist Lists Bro by Chris
I have reproduced this with multiple stations in my environment all using OL2K3 SP2 with all Office hotfixes applied. Can someone try to replicate...
May 30th 07 06:11 PM
by oceanmist Go to last post
5 672
.att file extension on forwarded calendar request by Charles
Any idea why the calendar requests from our client are coming over with an attachment named something like ATT1135421.ATT? Is there a way to open...
March 11th 08 02:19 PM
by Jason Go to last post
3 1,730
.csv import privacy setting by joemeshuggah
i am trying to import a csv file into my calendar. the csv file has "FALSE" listed for the privacy setting. i thought changing it to TRUE would...
March 15th 10 02:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 535
.ics appointment becomes .msg format at other Outlook 2003 users by cloud36
An appointment saved as .ics format and sent from my home PC to another can there not be opened or saved as an .ics but only .msg...
January 26th 07 05:19 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 627
.ics file "not a valid Internet Calendar file" by WisconsinSteve
I have received several .ics files from various travel web sites (e.g., expedia.com) showing my travel itineraries, but when I attempt to import...
April 22nd 08 04:54 PM
by WisconsinSteve Go to last post
5 4,169
.ics file adds appointment even when there is a conflict by Nitin
I've a .net application that creates .ics file and send over email. Recepient (Outlook 2003) is able to open that file and add appointment to their...
December 29th 09 02:47 PM
by Nitin Go to last post
0 356
.ics file attachment being received as plain text message by outlook by [email protected]
Hi, I am using microsoft outlook 2003 email client. When I am trying to send an .ics file as part of the email generated from another application to...
September 25th 07 03:24 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 1,862
.ics file does not get upload automatically by Patrick
Dear ALl, I have a few resource calendars which I want to publish as Internet calendars. I am experimenting with one resource calendar (Outlook...
February 1st 09 05:17 AM
by Patrick Go to last post
0 470
.ics files coming from Lotus Notes prevent Outlook 2003 syncroniza by Steven Godbey
We have one user on our company network that is running off a Lotus Notes server (it's because our product has clients for both Outlook and Notes,...
March 28th 06 09:22 PM
by Steven Godbey Go to last post
1 681
.ics files displaying as text by T.
I am trying to create "Add to Outlook" links in emails for upcoming events. I create the meeting request in Outlook. Save it as a .ics file to my...
December 9th 09 03:46 PM
by T. Go to last post
0 641
.pdf files in calendar by LPSTony
For some reason I can't send attached .pdf files from my calendar. We have done this for quite some time and something is stopping it now. Any clues?
January 26th 06 03:20 PM
by LPSTony Go to last post
0 784
.vcs file inline attachment by jmansor
I am generating a .vcs file from a web application. The user downloads it, and can import it into his outlook. In the specification of vCalendar,...
June 24th 09 01:37 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 522
.vcs file of beijing olympics? by Peter G[_2_]
Hi, anyone knwo where I can find a .vcs file of Beijing Olympics to import into Outlook 2003 calendar? - I found other sports events like F1 and...
June 16th 08 12:33 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 328
.vcs files do not open by Rad131304
The only way I can open .vcs files, whether attached to emails or saved on the hard disk, is to drag them directly into the outlook calendar. They...
October 24th 08 03:02 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,355
.VCS files don't import into Outlook 2007 beta by Active IT Design
Is anyone else having issues with .vcs files not importing into Outlook 2007 beta 2? I'm a Microsoft Partner and I regularly watch Microsoft...
September 7th 06 06:55 PM
by John Roberts Go to last post
4 863
.vfb files not updating in Outlook 2007 by Abednego from Quebec
The vfb files contains valid data, they are in the correct directory but for some reason the information does not show up in scheduling when I add...
June 26th 09 01:43 PM
by Abednego from Quebec Go to last post
0 526
07 Calendar appointments don't wordwrap? by RKM
When printing Outlook 03 Calendars appointments would wordwrap with no additional plug-ins. This feature is missing in 07. The appointments are...
December 21st 07 09:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 404
0x80070057-00000000-00000000 by Matt
Hi Folks, I have gotten this NDR in my Outlook 2007 clients updated from my updated Exchange 2003 server when trying to schedule meetings via...
October 1st 07 05:43 PM
by Matt Go to last post
0 2,039
1 all day event goes into 2 days by Sandy
When I set up an event as an all day event it comes over as 2 days when you sync or even when you look at them in a list. It show the start time as...
March 3rd 10 06:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 479
1 calendar on multiple computers by srb911
outlook 2007 I have 3 clerks who use eachothers computers at various times when they need to fill in for eachother. They need access to their...
February 7th 08 03:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The