Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
i keep getting a message `the folder is full' in outlook by davidkeithw
I keep getting this message when trying to input a new appointment but my folder does not exceed 2gb. I've tried repair/archive/compacting but it...
January 12th 06 07:25 PM
by Taylor Go to last post
2 877
Import an Excel file into Calendar by Bobmeister
I would suggest making sure that all the cells you are importing into Outlook contain values instead of formulas. To accomplish this, one column...
January 12th 06 07:36 PM
by Bobmeister Go to last post
0 1,173
What does miniature clock shading mean in monthly view by bhs
I have changed the digital time format in the monthly calendar view to the miniature analog clock face. Some of the clocks come up shaded black and...
January 13th 06 01:28 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 744
vcal and ical with microsoft outlook 2003 calendar work around by Spurfy
I was having issues with vcal appointments attacchment files sent to my email and posting them to microsoft outlook 2003 calendar. To fix this, I...
January 13th 06 01:41 AM
by Spurfy Go to last post
0 1,206
How do I get the calendar to save ALL of my past appointments? by Donut
My calendar will not save past appointments beyond 1 month. How do I get the calendar to save ALL of my past appointments? Thanks
January 13th 06 05:16 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 983
How do I print only today's tasks on a calender? by lee
I am trying to print out a calender for today 13/01/2006 that only contains today's tasks (both overdue as at today and current). What I am getting...
January 13th 06 09:34 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 1,015
view a whole year in Outlook by NevadaKate
I got a response but it did not work when I tried it. The reply was to select several months in the Date Navigator above the TaskPad. When I try to...
January 13th 06 09:35 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 857
see year calendar view in Outlook by NevadaKate
I want to view a whole year calendar in Outlook. Have Outlook 2003 Is this possible?
January 13th 06 09:36 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
2 1,123
Multiple Calendars by Midremin
I have been using Palm devices in which you can have seperate calendars in the program so several devices can sync with the same program. I am...
January 13th 06 01:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,191
Synchronizing two Calendars by Nelson
I have two calendars that I use on a daily basis. One is my office calendar for Accounting the other is my personal Calendar. rather than have to...
January 13th 06 02:06 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 905
Keeping historyof all entries. by refrizz
I use Outlook Calendar as my diary and wish to ensure that all my appointments are permanent history aalong with notes in the entry.
January 13th 06 02:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 651
will outlook display julian dates by JHA
How do I get outlook to display Military julian dates if possible?
January 13th 06 02:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,539
Julian Dates by JHA
Is it possible to have your calendar display julian dates
January 13th 06 02:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,190
Removing a delegate from outlook by MollyEzra
When I open my outlook, go to File and Open, I have a list of my bosses with whom I have access to their outlook calendars. Two of them I no longer...
January 13th 06 02:16 PM
by MollyEzra Go to last post
4 1,142
Coloring entries based on categories by Raj
Hello all, In my old machine I had setup the calendar to color the entries based on the category. When I copied the entries from my old machine to...
January 13th 06 02:20 PM
by Raj Go to last post
5 1,008
How can I re-set my calendar view ? by [email protected]
I don't know how it happened but when I look at my calendar in outlook 2003 it shows all the items as a long list of entries, a bit like looking at a...
January 13th 06 02:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 779
windows address book error by trixie
I keep getting a windows address book error when entering an appointment on the calendar
January 13th 06 03:11 PM
by trixie Go to last post
4 760
delegate access - meetings appear in delegate calendar! by Michael Yorke
Hi, We have a simple setup whereby a manager has her PA configured as a delegate. The PA is setup with access to her inbox, calendar and contacts....
January 13th 06 04:46 PM
by Michael Yorke Go to last post
0 1,242
Reminders aren't working....Ugh by TrueTechChick
Hello, I have an end user who is running WinXP Pro w/ Outlook 2003, don't think he has OL2003 w/ SP2 yet. The check that is supposed to apear in...
January 13th 06 04:47 PM
by TrueTechChick Go to last post
3 866
Can I print a daily page w/o seeing appts adjacent to each other? by Orgnizd
I have my calendar (daily view) set up in 10 minute incruments and when viewing the "day", all apointments are displayed in a nice list. However,...
January 13th 06 05:24 PM
by Orgnizd Go to last post

From The