Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
'As the meeting organizer you do not need to respond to the meetin by Ziggy7890
We have a user that when sent an invite to a meeting she gets the message as the meeting organizer you do not need to respond to the meeting. She...
February 12th 09 04:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,448
'Copy:' added to calendar entries by Andy W
Hi I exported my Outlook 2007 calendar to a pst file. Now, when I try to import it (In 2007 or 2003) over half the entries have 'Copy:' added to...
July 6th 09 04:56 PM
by Andy W Go to last post
4 2,517
'disappearing' meetings by rose
does anyone else have trouble with meetings disappearing when created by a delegate - seems to be only with blackberry users.
February 27th 09 10:04 AM
by rose Go to last post
6 865
'Export to a file' - missing recurring events by Webmaster
When I export my Calendar's data to Access or Excel, the data is missing a significant number of records. I need to explain this way: 1. I set up...
June 25th 07 04:06 PM
by Webmaster Go to last post
0 554
'from' field in meeting requests by lpski1
When creating an email you can choose 'options' and select the 'from' field to be show. How can i display the 'from' field within a meeting request...
August 14th 08 05:13 PM
by lpski1 Go to last post
0 12,472
'Meeting Organizer' when printing Appointments by Amin from TO
If a meeting is set with attendees, the dispaly shows who the Meeting Organizer' is. When printing that meeting, is there any way the Meeting...
September 7th 06 07:07 PM
by Amin from TO Go to last post
0 479
'mutli-day' view saved by tony c
HI, I found a neat tip in the archives of this group. Selecting multiple days in the date navigator to display 5 days in 'day view' as columns (like...
July 8th 06 01:49 AM
by Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] Go to last post
1 465
'Remove from Calendar' function by [email protected]
Hello, I have a shared mailbox that i am using as bookable room resource in outlook 2003, but when someone cancels a meeting the time is...
January 7th 08 07:46 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 534
'The server has not found anything matching your request' by farci
Running Outlook 2007/Vista on two separate machines with two different users. When I send an invitation for an Internet Calendar subscription to...
July 13th 09 07:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 563
'This meeting is not in the calendar' message by Keelie
I have a user using Outlook 2003 (she was getting the same thing using Outlook 2002 so we upgraded her) and whenever she gets a meeting proposal, it...
March 28th 06 06:01 PM
by Keelie Go to last post
0 564
'Watchlist' - flag words occurring in future emails and appts.? by PatB
Is there any way to store reminder words/comments that will pop out somehow if an email comes in w/ that word or you make an appt. in the calendar...
July 17th 06 08:12 AM
by PatB Go to last post
0 569
'Week View" in Outlook2003 does not stay defualt like other Views by Clint
When using the different view settings in the Office2003 Calendar (ie. Work Week, Day, Month, etc), the Week view will not stay as a default when...
February 6th 06 10:33 PM
by Clint Go to last post
0 640
(+8 GMT) Perth time zone in outlook 2007: why doesn't it work? by Alastair
Hi, I have been having problems with the Perth time zone in outlook for some time now. Like some of the other people posting here every time I...
October 31st 07 06:12 AM
by Alastair Go to last post
4 761
(10) showing after calendar in My Calendar by Munch
I have the above showing and I think it means 10 unread messages. I think I followed the correct procedure going through search folders and unread...
September 18th 08 08:21 PM
by Munch Go to last post
2 393
(628) Now you can start your own home based business for just $20 by Munmun
Now you can start your own home based business for just $20 · You keep 100% of the profits · FREE website provided · All products supplied · Full...
November 19th 06 06:45 AM
by Munmun Go to last post
0 445
(628) Now you can start your own home based business for just $5 by Munmun
Now you can start your own home based business for just $5 · You keep 100% of the profits · FREE website provided · Full training and...
November 18th 06 02:07 PM
by Munmun Go to last post
0 485
(cross-post) Missing appointments in Outlook by donna[_2_]
WindowsXP Outlook 2003 I am not sure where to start. Appointments are missing in Outlook that were there previously. They were created within a...
October 23rd 08 04:31 PM
by donna[_2_] Go to last post
3 375
(Outlook 2003) how to mark as private standard outside working hou by Teake
Hello, How do I make a rule or a form which makes all current and future appointments "private" when they are outside working hours? And even more...
January 17th 08 05:00 PM
by Teake Go to last post
0 817
******GOD OF GIFTS 4 U********* by enteringheaven
GOD OF GIFTS Free Animations + Wallpapers + Adsens Tips + Hand Reflexogy + Games + Audio + Videos + Nature Health Tips And Beautiful...
September 30th 08 04:15 PM
by enteringheaven Go to last post
0 339
**Birthday reminder** by R-M
Hi I'm working with Outlook 2003 and I have set my contacts' birthdays in their specification, but I can find their birthdays time by looking in ...
February 22nd 06 12:53 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The