Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
How do I hide an appointment in a shared calendar? by arti10
I have to share my outlook calendar (Office 2007) with fellow employees, but I don't want them to see my personal appointments. If I mark my...
November 6th 08 01:40 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 5,964
Remove the Saturday/Sunday Column by popinss
Hello, I would like to know how I can remove the column(s) of Saturday/Sunday of a monthly calendar. I just would like to see the five working...
November 9th 07 02:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
5 5,943
How can I see when a meeting was created? by lbeffa
Where can I see the properties of a meeting to see the creation date?
March 7th 08 06:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 5,901
How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly view? by Garnet
My calendar display six weeks in the monthly view and it obscures the details that I want to see. How do I change it to show only 4 weeks so that I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 15th 14 03:38 PM
by Susan Blatnik Go to last post
18 5,888
Adding calendar invitation to an email by Hewston
Hello, I would like to add a calendar invitation to an email, so users can add a meeting to their calendar via a hyperlink type of setup. I'm...
June 10th 08 08:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
7 5,854
Recurring Meetings - bi monthly by Snoopyb98
Can you create a recurring meeting that happens twice a month on a particular date (like the 14th and 30th) without creating two meetings? So if...
October 30th 09 06:45 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 5,839
There is not enough memory available to perform the operation. by Bernd
All, I have a pretty messed up calendar. Annual event (i.e. birthdays) as well as some other (singular) events are in there multiple times, up to...
May 2nd 06 12:01 AM
by Bernd Go to last post
0 5,838
Shared Calendar Reminders by Matt
I have out look 2007 and 2003 users and I am trying to share my calendar with 10 other people and have my reminders remind them as well at the exact...
December 3rd 08 06:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 5,813
Delegate cannot cancel a meeting which they created by NJ_Mike
I am not sure if this is a fluke, but I have received a report from a user that they cannot cancel a meeting which they created. The situation is...
March 10th 10 05:55 PM
by WendyS Go to last post
3 5,785
how do you schedule an occurance for every other week? by annc5411
How would you set up en event that occures every other week?
February 17th 06 09:24 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 5,744
How to create a quarterly calender appointment by AV Vegas Annie
Need to setup quarterly appointments for taxs anyone know how we can do this.
August 3rd 09 09:11 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 5,643
Automatically remove canceled meetings by [email protected]
Hello, we are using Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003 and I have set up 4 conference room accounts for automatic booking. Everything works well except...
October 3rd 07 02:54 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 5,615
Recurring meeting 5th working day of the month by Steve W[_2_]
I am trying to create a recurring meeting on the fifth working day of the month. THe only options available are upto the fourth weekday. Can fifth...
June 23rd 08 01:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 5,603
How to keep meeting invitation in Inbox after accepting? by Podi
Hi, With the default settings, my meeting invitation will be moved to the "Deleted Items" folder after accepting. Is there a way to...
April 3rd 07 08:49 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 5,587
How do I put an appointment in someone else's Outlook from mine? by MissJeckissa
I need to put an appointment in one of my coworker's Outlook program from my own - I know there's a way to do so but I just don't know what it is! :S
January 28th 09 06:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 5,581
how to set up hourly reminder in outlook calendar by Always New
I like to have an hourly reminder. Do you know how to set it up using outlook calendar? Thank you.
April 19th 07 04:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 5,568
Can I offer multiple time options for a single meeting? by CK1QWERTY
I perform training/orientation classes for my company. I'd like to send one meeting request and offer up to three possible times for invitees to...
July 28th 08 06:08 AM
by CK1QWERTY Go to last post
4 5,506
Hide display of Private appointments in To-Do Bar by Jari
Hi there, I've got a few appointments in my OL2007 (12.0.4518.1014) Calendar that are of a personal nature, and I would like to hide them from my...
November 4th 09 03:56 PM
by Jari Go to last post
2 5,477
What does a slash through the recurring meeting icon mean? by LVM
I noticed that some of the recurring meetings I set up have a slash through the icon on the bottom right-hand corner. Some meetings show just the...
September 26th 08 05:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 5,466
Copy appointments, events from one Outlook calendar to another? by Sue
I need to copy all entries from 2006 calendar to 2007 calendar. Need to know how to do this and if there is a shortcut.
March 7th 07 04:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The