Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"The form required to view this message cannot be displayed" by vegas4949
This message pops up when I try to schedule something in Outlook 2003
November 14th 06 12:48 AM
by ernie-uk Go to last post
6 2,235
"the form to review this message cannot be displayed" by calender entry
when I attempted to make an entry in the calender I received this massage: "the form to review this message cannot be displayed"
November 28th 07 08:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 710
"The form to view message can't be displayed" by Pancake
When I try to make an appointment on my calander I get the message, "The form to view message can't be displayed". What do I do?
May 5th 09 06:41 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Go to last post
1 490
"The object could not be found" by Don
I have an unusual problem and am in need of some assistance. I have a user who shares her managers calendar. She can see and open his appointments...
June 24th 08 01:27 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 404
"The operation failed" when delegate accepts meeting notices by [email protected]
I am trying to figure out why a user keeps getting the error "The operation failed" when she tries to accept a meeting notice for her manager. He...
July 5th 06 04:08 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,992
"There are no items to show in this view" in Taskpad. No filter. Cant reset Current view by [email protected]
Hi I'm looking at the Taskpad in my Calendar window. I have a bunch of items I can see in my Tasks window. None of the show up in the taskpad...
February 3rd 06 07:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,325
"this item could not be saved because it has been changed by anotheruser or in another window" by anuket
i frequently get this message when I am updating a calendar item. I will open the item, make whatever changes to the date, time, notes section, then...
March 3rd 08 05:47 PM
by anuket Go to last post
0 1,750
"this meeting is not in calendar" by meeting not in calendar
Meeting requests are coming into my email saying "this meeting is not in the calendar, it may have been removed or deleted". When they come in with...
July 22nd 09 11:37 AM
by rwhy Go to last post
2 1,899
"this message has been moved or deleted" by ITAdmin
when i cancel or move a meeting for my boss, he gets an update appt that says "this item has been moved or deleted". how can i prevent this?
June 23rd 08 05:25 PM
by ITAdmin Go to last post
0 902
"Two occurances" error by JoanN
Whenever I try to make a change to an item in my Outlook calendar, I get an error message that says "Two occurences of cannot occur on the same...
January 29th 08 11:09 PM
by JoanN Go to last post
0 809
"unable to display folder. The calendar folder could not be found" by Debi
HI, This message is displayed when an authorized user tries to view my calendar. Any ideas on how to fix this? I unchecked the "endable alternate...
September 28th 06 01:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,676
"Unable to Display the Folder" msg, can't delete folder by Yvonne
Office 2000 - SP3 v. 9.0.0.6627 I created a copy of an existing calendar folder. When I select the new folder, I get the msg: "unable to display...
March 29th 06 08:01 PM
by Liz Go to last post
2 795
"Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." by jw
User's computer is on domain, and running exchange. Have setup the user on several different computers and has the same problem on all. When we...
July 21st 06 03:40 PM
by jw Go to last post
0 881
"unread message" signal in shared calendar by T
Hi Our office is frantically trying to educate ourselves in using a shared calendar. In my folder pane, it shows a number in blue next to the...
March 30th 06 04:56 PM
by T Go to last post
2 919
"Update" tab missing by resteban
I have a user that created a meeting but now she wants to change the time but the "Update" tab is missing. This is not a Meeting Place meeting but a...
June 25th 09 02:40 PM
by resteban Go to last post
0 503
"Upload of file failed" of a published calendar by Damon
Is anyone still getting an error when trying to upload a published calendar to a subscription account?
December 29th 09 06:59 AM
by jhlippe Go to last post
1 430
"Upload of file failed" Outlook Published Calendar by Damon
Is anyone still getting an error "Unable to sync to server, Upload of File failed" when trying to upload a published calendar to a subscription...
December 29th 09 12:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 454
"When posting to this folder, use IPM.Appointment" does not work by Alex Tang
I have specified the "When posting to this folder, use:" option to IPM.Appointment, but I am still getting meeting invitations in a customer form...
October 10th 07 10:40 PM
by Alex Tang[_2_] Go to last post
3 1,983
"Working from Home" Option in Calendar by Jen
With many employees today working remotely, Outlook needs to have another option in the calendar besides "Free", "Tentative", "Busy", or "Out of...
May 29th 06 10:00 PM
by Jen Go to last post
1 695
"You cannot respond to a meeting without an organizer." by Eliz.
PC XP sp2 with Outlook Pro 2003, Exchange 2003 server. User running Outlook, no other program, trying to accept a meeting invitation. Error: "You...
March 13th 09 11:57 AM
by goosey Go to last post

From The