Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Create Calendar event by tk
I want to create a meeting event and have it also appear in another users calendar. I don't want the user to accept the invitation, I just want it...
January 11th 06 05:51 PM
by Lars Johansson Go to last post
1 1,118
Outlook should let me hide (not just mask) "private" appointme by [email protected]
what if i would like NOT TO STORE on the exch server the Private appointments but to have them show up in my Outlook 2003 Prof client ? is there a...
January 11th 06 06:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 1,064
Can you print a yearly calendar from Outlook by nicki
I was wondering if it is possible to make and print a yearly calendar all in one not 12 seperate pages.
January 11th 06 08:26 PM
by nicki Go to last post
0 969
About snoozed reminders by Mervin Williams
Is there any way to view reminders that have been snoozed - that is, to view and change the snooze duration? I've snoozed a reminder but now need...
January 11th 06 09:21 PM
by Thor Kottelin Go to last post
1 1,832
User receiving multiple 'Read Receipts" by kage13
I have a user on Outlook 2000 w/ SP3, who sent an email to another internal user. The sender has his Outlook configured so that he requests a read...
January 11th 06 09:38 PM
by kage13 Go to last post
0 1,667
Reminders - Multiple Snooze duration incorrect by gferdon
Whenever I attempt to snooze multiple reminders in Outlook Calendar, the duration is longer than I select. For example: If I try to select 10...
January 11th 06 09:51 PM
by gferdon Go to last post
0 815
Is it possible to calculate events from Outlook calendar? by LAV
Does anyone know whether or not Outlook Calendar has an option to calculate time? For instance, we have managers that need to report how they spend...
January 11th 06 10:26 PM
by LAV Go to last post
0 898
Outlook Screen saver by rooshin
It totally agree with the screen saver idea. I work in a big company and quite often out of the office. People come looking for me at any time of...
January 11th 06 11:53 PM
by rooshin Go to last post
0 1,058
URGENT: Old delegate still getting meeting invites of CEO by Hillel Rokowsky
I hope someopne can help me here because I'm stumped. The executive assistant to our CEO moved on to another position within the company a few...
January 12th 06 12:11 AM
by Hillel Rokowsky Go to last post
0 1,605
Disappearing recurring meetings by [email protected]
Hello, We are experiencing quite a few meetings that disappear from people's calendars. In most observed cases, they are recurring meetings...
January 12th 06 12:17 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 968
Removing the automatic reminders by Danny J
Hi folks, Every time I make an appointment a reminder is automnatically added. Does anyone know of a way the automatic reminders can be switched...
January 12th 06 12:28 AM
by Danny J Go to last post
2 801
Shared Company Calendar not updating - Public Folder by andy
Hi Have setup a public folder with all company events for users to access. This works great except that I would like the calendar to appear under...
January 12th 06 12:55 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 3,018
I can't turn off the TaskPad in Calendar view...it only minimizes by Wekiva
I've been trying to figure out how to use the TaskPad and in the process I've screwed something up. I can't get the TaskPad to close now...only...
January 12th 06 01:24 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,253
Where can I find the holiday update for Outlook 2002 (XP) by mjd158
I downloaded the Outlook 2000 version which updated from 2003-07 but it isn't importing into my app. Is there a different version or am I doing the...
January 12th 06 01:25 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 786
print monthly calendar on daytimer paper by Beebe
How do I print outlook monthly calendar on daytimer paper (2 pages per month, senior pocket) in a paper booklet format i.e. so that the printing is...
January 12th 06 01:49 AM
by Beebe Go to last post
0 1,785
printing outlook monthly calendar on daytimer paper booklet format by Beebe
How do I print outlook monthly calendar on daytimer paper (2 pages per month, senior pocket) in a paper booklet format i.e. so that the printing is...
January 12th 06 01:52 AM
by Beebe Go to last post
1 1,510
Franklin Covey Compact format printing by Hersh
In Outlook 2003, how I can print out my calendar (and tasks - 2 pages per day) in Franklin Covey Compact format (4.25" x 6.75")? It's not one of...
January 12th 06 02:17 AM
by Beebe Go to last post
1 2,307
Can I retrieve calendar/contact info lost during a palm sync? by Who knows what tomorrow brings
I recently tried to sync my Palm T/X handheld with my laptop's Microsoft Outlook application. When I hit the Syncro button on the Palm, all of the...
January 12th 06 02:47 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,041
how to get calendar to NOT show hours from 12AM to 7AM? by lemon.pudding
Please help. It driving me nuts! Changing the start and end times under calendar options only changes the color of the work hours. It doesnt take...
January 12th 06 02:48 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,027
Display days of week in 7 columns by Lizzy
I want to print a large monthly calendar using two pages per day. But I can't get the week to start with Sunday and end with Saturday. I have...
January 12th 06 03:01 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The