Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can I hide a daily appointment on the calendar? by Dave
I have a daily requirment that I always forget, so I have an daily "appointment" set up so a reminder will come up on the screen. Unfortunately,...
February 17th 06 04:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,481
outlook will not print a 6 line calender by Tagg
I am unable to print a full calender in Outlook 2003, for one full month if it requires 6 lines. Example would be April of this year. Any...
February 17th 06 04:43 PM
by Tagg Go to last post
0 481
How do I set up a monthly meeting for first and third Mondays? by Carol
Is there a way to set up an recurring meeting that must take place only on the first and third Mondays of every month?
February 17th 06 04:49 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,247
how can I share outlook calendars on a small LAN w/o MS Exchange? by Renegade
I have a small office LAN, 4 PCs running Oultook 2000SP-3 Windows XP. I do not have an exchange server. Can I share calendars between users? ...
February 17th 06 05:05 PM
by Renegade Go to last post
2 801
Archiving Calendar in Outlook 2003 by Dave
I am having problems Archiving my Calendar in Outlook 2003. Everything else Archives, e-mails etc, but I am unsure on how to archive my...
February 17th 06 06:07 PM
by Noel All Go to last post
1 742
Booking meetings with others in different timezones by JeWe|s
When I am booking a meeting with someone in another timezone, and I am viewing their availability in the 'scheduling' tab, am I seeing their...
February 17th 06 07:48 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 787
Can I see task list on multiple computers (POP3) by Nacci
is there anyway I can see my task list and calendar on multiple computers when using a POP3 account??
February 17th 06 08:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 736
Outlook showing "no information" for certain invitations by [email protected]
Hello, One of our users is having issues when responding to invitations. With most invitations, when he tries to propose an alternate time,...
February 17th 06 08:27 PM
by Scott T Go to last post
2 768
Calendar work week view problem by steve
Using Outlook 2003 SP2, in the Calendar Options Calendar work week, the check boxes for the days of the week are grayed out. I used to be able to...
February 17th 06 09:08 PM
by steve Go to last post
0 903
Disappearing Meeting by MSB Tech
I have a user that is using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 2003. Last week they opened a meeting for their boss in order to view it. When the...
February 17th 06 10:14 PM
by MSB Tech Go to last post
0 538
Adding symbols in calendar views by Pete9500
Is it possible to include a symbol in the calendar view when the Notes field for that appointment has data. A similar symbol would also be useful...
February 17th 06 10:41 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 672
Outlook Calender by Tony Isola
I imported my pst file from one computer to another. Everything went well except I now have two calender files. How can I merger them, or import...
February 17th 06 10:42 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 599
Can outlook record on contacts automatically when sending letters by jgeorge
I use Outlook 2003. I would like to know if when performing a mailmerge for a letter if there is someway to have an entry made on each contact...
February 17th 06 11:04 PM
by jgeorge Go to last post
0 707
Will Outlook Handle These Needs? by Janet
Can Outlook handle the following or do we need a database app? We need: 1. To view a monthly radio show schedule, click on a show for a particular...
February 17th 06 11:43 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 602
February 18th 06 02:36 AM
by MJ Go to last post
0 782
Why am I unable to schedule meeting in outlook? by Elmer
That action is greyed out in my menu. I cannot set a meeting in Outlook.
February 18th 06 03:22 PM
by Elmer Go to last post
0 845
Can you show tasks on the calander by due date in Outlook by Rocky
Is there a way to show your tasks in a calendar view without schedualing time to do them?
February 18th 06 03:55 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 803
In Exchange calendar show name of person who scheduled meeting by Barbsboys2
It would be nice to have access to the person who adds things to a public or shared calendar in exchange so you can go directly to that person and...
February 18th 06 08:51 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 872
Current day's meeting updates or new meetings recieved for same da by donald_kruger
I would like to create a rule in outlook that can run everyday while outlook is running. The rule will determine if the inbox item is a new meeting...
February 18th 06 08:53 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 725
How can I change the available fields in appointments. by bsgold
I would like to be able to create fields on the oppointment page to better track time for specific clients and billing codes. is this possible?
February 18th 06 09:35 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The