Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Is there a way to show all US Federal Holidays w/o manual entry? by nucker1
I want to import all US Federal Holidays into my calendar without having to do them one-by-one. There are multiple instances where the actual...
May 21st 09 12:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 6,703
Why won't new appointments save in calendar? by Trevor
My Outlook calendar all of a sudden won't accept new appointments. I can type them into a timeslot directly but they won't save; can't enter via...
February 26th 09 05:23 AM
by Gerry Lattimer Go to last post
9 6,695
To & Optional Fields Visible by Lynn
When I create a meeting request in Outlook 2003, the To field is visible but I need to click the To button in order to see the Optional field. Is...
December 31st 08 02:18 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 6,610
Calendar item with "No Response Needed" by Michael Powers
I have seen Calendar items come through with "No Response Needed". I am running Outlook 2007. I an effort to cut down on email that is archived...
February 24th 09 10:11 PM
by Michael Powers[_2_] Go to last post
2 6,567
automatically copy items from calendar to another by Zemblabla
I want to merge my personal calendar with my professional calendar so that my personal calendar include my professional meetings/appointments while...
August 21st 08 09:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 6,496
Organizer cannot send updates by fanfare-it
We have a user who regularly sends out recurring meetings. Sometimes, the recurring meetings show up in his Calendar as if he were an attendee. He...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 17th 09 11:15 PM
by fanfare-it[_2_] Go to last post
10 6,492
Can I set a default category for all new Tasks or Calendar items? by alwaysthnkn
I would like to set a default category for Tasks and also for Calendar items. I know about Quick Click and might use this to turn off the default. ...
August 11th 08 05:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 6,490
How an I avoid receiving all of Managers' meeting requests? by kaym8812
I am a delegate for many Managers. I receive all of their meeting requests and replies and it's filling up my inbox. Is there a way to avoid...
March 21st 07 05:05 PM
by Mongal Go to last post
4 6,446
Changes made to the item were lost due to a reconnect with the ser by nork
I work in IT and I have 2 users having similar problems. When trying to copy events over from 1 calendar to another, it works for the first, and...
September 23rd 08 07:26 PM
by nork Go to last post
1 6,444
Unable to delete private appointments in shared Outook calendar. by johnny
Hi, I'm unable to delete "Private" meetings/appointments in a shared Outlook calendar that were created by myself. I have full...
August 25th 11 08:49 PM
by D Kidman Go to last post
2 6,427
How do I search another person's shared calendar? by 000stewie
I tried doing with with Editor permissions and was not able to search the delegates calendar. "kj" wrote: 1a) If you have the calendar you...
March 7th 07 05:36 PM
by 000stewie Go to last post
1 6,357
Adding the From field to a meeting invitation by kiwisheree
I have created some template outlook invitations for regular events. I have saved them as oft files. I now need to send them out from a secondary...
September 23rd 08 05:23 AM
by kiwisheree Go to last post
2 6,334
Reappearing recurring meetings by outlook user
Using Outlook 2003, I have a lot of recurring meetings and they have usually have 6 month to 12 month recurring cycles. Lately when I delete an...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 22nd 08 03:47 AM
by Ace Fekay [MVP][_2_] Go to last post
21 6,318
Internet Calendars last update pending by datarat
I'm having a problem with Outlook 2007 Internet Calendars. I've subscribed to a couple Google Calendar feeds and they don't seem to ever update. ...
May 6th 08 08:15 PM
by datarat Go to last post
4 6,292
How to export shared calendars by E Henry
I have six managers I would like to export their shared folders to excel so I can consolidate the information into one report. I cannot seem to...
October 3rd 07 02:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 6,148
Can I invite someone to part of a meeting? by torangel
Can I send someone an invite for only part of a meeting or do I need to set up a separate meeting request?
January 14th 10 02:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 6,128
Appointment options greyed out by Stuart
I have an issue here. I am working with a user who apparently has office 2003 installed on one of our client machines. He contacted the helpdesk...
July 10th 08 02:34 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_281_] Go to last post
5 6,007
Meeting Request getting canceled automatically by Arun
Hi All, I have a user whose meeting requests get canceled after a certain period of time. The organizer sends the meeting request and it appears in...
September 4th 08 12:36 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
5 6,003
November 17th 08 01:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 5,996
How to track changes done on Outlook Calendar done by others? by phillygirlU2
Our engineering group uses a community calendar and only (10) has access to make additions, deletions, etc. I need to track the changes and by...
March 20th 07 01:33 AM
by Nikki Go to last post

From The