Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook should has WEATHER FORECAST by KHWong
When user put schedule in Calendar to visit specific country during a period, Outlook should give user information about the country like weather...
January 10th 06 10:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 790
How to see history of an appointment? by Roshan Q
I am using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. I have a user's calendar to which several people (the user and his assistants) have full access. I...
January 10th 06 10:27 PM
by Roshan Q Go to last post
2 14,150
Font in Outlook Calendar Items by janetb
When I create a calendar item and type information in the notes section using bold or strike sometimes the font attributes save and other times they...
January 10th 06 10:32 PM
by janetb Go to last post
0 803
How to remove all day event by iustim
Right now my recurring appointments are all listed as 'all day events'. The appointments do not span across 24 hours, and I don't see an 'all day...
January 11th 06 02:55 AM
by iustim Go to last post
0 1,831
Entries to calender revert to todays date, why? by iggy
If I enter an item on 1/23/06 at a specific time,it prints out to todays date at a different time
January 11th 06 03:27 AM
by iggy Go to last post
0 949
In Table View can I group by "Date" instead of "Start" by KLM
I would like to group my appointments in my table view by the day of the week not by the start date and time (Start). Is this possible?
January 11th 06 04:52 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,470
How do I get holidays to show up on calendar after I've loaded? by Rocketman
I have loaded the holidays in outlook but they don't show up. I downloaded OutHol.exe but that doesn't work. Using Outlook 2002.
January 11th 06 04:53 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,060
Update with/without attachment by Susanne
Hi, Someone sent an email with an attachment that was not supposed to be for anybody but the attendees to see. As the attenddes all have open...
January 11th 06 09:52 AM
by Susanne Go to last post
0 664
Archive Calendar by Snowball
My current calendar needs to have my previous years events. It is in the Archive folder. How do i get it into my current calendar?
January 11th 06 10:40 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 759
How do I stop the private key logo appearing in the calendar? by Ed Franks
I am trying to stop the private logo (picture of a key) appearing in the calendar summary section when I have selected the appointment to be...
January 11th 06 11:25 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,070
Outlook not recognizing 2006 calendar and will not load holidays by Donnaek
I have tried to load holidays into my 2006 outlook calendar, which I can see, but it will not load because my outlook is not recognizing calendars...
January 11th 06 11:26 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 839
Incoming meeting requests do not appear in calendar by Lars Johansson
Several users in our company have complained about a problem with the following symptom: When meeting requests are received in the inbox they do...
January 11th 06 12:30 PM
by Lars Johansson Go to last post
0 3,210
Why does an appointment go to some attendees in a text format ? by Gingle
I set up a meeting and invite a number of attendees that are all on the same network. Some of the attendees receive a RTF invitation and others...
January 11th 06 01:36 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 870
meeting requests seens as text message by [email protected]
For years I have been unable to accept meeting request from family or work computers. They are always seen as a text message. I can send them...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 11th 06 02:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 2,189
error message when opening recurring appointment by paul
In Microsoft 2003 Office Outlook with SP2 when using the calendar and trying to change a recurring appointment I get the following error: "Can't...
January 11th 06 02:30 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 960
error message "9ac20009" by [email protected]
Hello! We built an application (Connector) in Outlook. When we try to open the Calendarfolder we get the following error message:"9ac20009". And...
January 11th 06 02:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 838
How can I update my Outlook XP calendar with 2006 holidays? by bob8831
I am looking for a download to add Canadian and US holidays to my Outlook XP.
January 11th 06 02:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,188
My taskpad shows another users tasks by da-moe
I am having the same problem in Miami, FL. OLK 2003 does not want to maintain a user's settings specifically for the taskpad in Calendar view....
January 11th 06 02:47 PM
by da-moe Go to last post
0 684
My Office Assistant Stopped Displaying Reminders. by TCC
Hi, After installing Office 2003 and when I set up an alert reminder on my calendar in Outlook, my animated office assistant stopped displaying...
January 11th 06 04:30 PM
by TCC Go to last post
0 728
Outlook Calendar by Jaevers5
After successfully setting up my Outlook Calendar i tried to enter more appointments a few days later and the Calendar will not save them. I get...
January 11th 06 04:40 PM
by Jaevers5 Go to last post

From The